Sunday, April 2, 2017

Seascapes

Hi there, today I am sharing cards made with a new coloring medium. 
I would like to thank Crafter's Companion for sponsoring Passionate Paper 
Creations, and giving us the opportunity to use such quality products!
These images are colored with "Aqua Blend Pencils" by  Spectrum Noir.
I found these to be very user friendly, I colored the images like normal 
then used a water brush over it to create darker tone that blends out to 
light.  The images were done on Strathmore watercolor paper, cold press.  
I have never water colored before so I was very impressed with them and will 
be getting more of the sets, the come in sets of 24 and there are 4 sets to choose from.
I have also used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers, on the black and the sand 
and water to give the effects, hard to see in pictures but really nice in person.


Papers are Graphic 45 By the Sea



I hope you have enjoyed these and will try these amazing products for yourself!

Have a great day and try to find some time to color it is good for your soul♥

No comments: